miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival





Have You Ever Seen The Rain tab - Creedence Clearwater Revival


Am F/C C G C C Someone told me long ago C G There's a calm before the storm, I know C And it's been coming for some time C When it's over, so they say C G It'll rain a sunny day, I know C Shining down like water F G I wanna know C C/B Am Am/G Have you ever seen the rain F G I wanna know C C/B Am Am/G Have you ever seen the rain F G C Coming down on a sunny day C Yesterday and days before C G Sun is cold and rain is hard, I know C Been that way for all my time C 'Til forever on it goes C G Thru the circle fast and slow, I know C And it can't stop, I wonder F G I wanna know C C/B Am Am/G Have you ever seen the rain F G I wanna know C C/B Am Am/G Have you ever seen the rain F G C Coming down on a sunny day F G I wanna know C C/B Am Am/G Have you ever seen the rain F G I wanna know C C/B Am Am/G Have you ever seen the rain F G C G C Coming down on a sunny day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario